Alpharetta Real Estate offers some great living oppurtunities!
Before moving to a city or even considering one that you may want to move to in the future, one must ensure that it is truly a good place to relocate to. Alpharetta homes should definitely be a consideration if you’re in the market to move whether it is for personal reasons or perhaps a new job has been offered to you in the metro Atlanta area.
City of Alpharetta Information in Basics
- The Alpharetta real estate market is located in Fulton county 20 miles north of Atlanta
- The population hovers around 48,000 people and continues to grow.
- Low rates of crime are one of the reasons so many people want to look at Alpharetta homes for sale in this affluent area of North Georgia.
- Weather is favorable like the rest of GA with winters being mild to cold and summers being humid and warm. The rainfall is below the average so it’s not too wet either.
- The abundance of different shopping opportunities, schools, and parks for outdoor entertainment make Alpharetta the city to be in no matter who you are or how large your family is.
Alpharetta Entertainment and Shopping Opportunities
Since Alpharetta is so close to the city of Atlanta, individuals who live there are able to enjoy everything that metro Atlanta has to offer. However, this isn’t the only reason that Alpharetta should be considered as a place to go. There are a few different concerts and events that are held at the performing arts location owned by Verizon along with the Atlanta Symphony as well. This wonderful city also provides much enjoyment at the many parks for biking, walking, jogging, or even skating.
Alpharetta Schools and Educational Opportunities
There are plenty of schools that can be found in the area for all ages of individuals who need an education whether elementary, middle, or even high school. Alpharetta also offers some charter schools as well. The schools are ranked rather well and have high rates of graduation along with good test scores and a low student to teacher ratio which makes the educational experience everything that it needs to be.
Basic Alpharetta Real Estate Information
A home that gets listed on the real estate market in Alpharetta, GA generally can be expected to sit for a few months depending on how the conditions of the market are. Craftsman homes have been springing up quite a bit in the last few years but you can also find many traditional homes in the area as well. Since the population has been growing at such a large rate in the past few years the number of homes being built and sold as well has increased which is good news for anyone who is looking at various Alpharetta homes that are for sale. Located in North Fulton County, Alpharetta is the perfect place to live and is able to satisfy the needs of everyone.